Happy six months to me! This week marks my six-month anniversary of my new job that I started in July. It’s hard to believe this time has gone so fast! I’ve learned so much personally & professionally already… and I have so much more to learn.
The more I learn, the more I realize I have yet to learn….for the rest of my life. Kinda exciting isn’t it? It makes the journey through this life much more interesting when we’re continuing to learn more about this world we live in, the people we meet, and who we are.
So, what have i learned/continuing to learn? Sometimes I have to learn these things multiple times… These are just a few of those things…
1. Life is too short to get all worked up over the small details
2. Take risks more often, you may regret not trying something or an opportunity that presents itself
3. My job is not my identity
4. It’s okay to admit I don’t have all the answers… Because I don’t have them
5. There is a learning opportunity in everything
6. Sometimes all I need is a change in perspective
7. You should put the coffee pot under the filter BEFORE putting water through the coffee machine
8. Laugh at yourself, it’s more fun that way
9. When you’re willing to be flexible with your plans its easiest to adapt to the things that change them
10. Be thankful in all things